Monday, February 6, 2012

NAPS LIKE WHOA

One of my friends posted this on Facebook and I tend to agree.




I just woke up from a long winter's nap, seriously... too long of a nap.
I guess we will have to go to Winn Dixie tomorrow. They had a great deal on Flat Out pita bread for buy one get one free at $3.29. The pitas only have between 8-9 carbs per pita which is great for someone who has diabetes. It doesn't hit my blood sugar very hard and is 100% better than white bread.
Anyways, $3.29 for 2 packages... good price!

I am going to make a salad for 'dinner' and possibly a wrap with turkey bacon.
My hours are all over the place because of work and I can't say I am a huge fan.

If you have stumbled upon my blog I have plans on introducing myself in a future blog.
It is a pleasure to meet you and please feel free to follow me!


Weigh in later today!
..Stay beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment