Monday, February 6, 2012

Come On, Let's Make a Change

I have decided (before my body fails on me completely) to start taking my health and eating better seriously. I weigh 258lbs and my first goal weight will be 200lbs.
I feel like the first step in my weight loss journey is reduction in food consumption and moderate exercise.
I have been working at home for almost two years now since being fired from Hertz for my health issues. It has been working well for me since I can make my own schedule but the inactivity has caused my health to decline.
I have no health insurance, so I am relying solely on vitamins to control my high blood pressure and diabetes. It is the only option that I have currently and it does work to an extent. 
I feel as though losing weight will also help make it easier to control my health issues and I have been told by many people that it is possible to reverse type 2 diabetes with this method.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired...
I start and stop blogs way more than I should, but I hope I can continue to track my progress and through the encouragement of my readers, I will have the ability to lose 100 pounds and be at my final goal weight of 160lbs within the next couple of years.











No comments:

Post a Comment