Thursday, February 9, 2012

MEH!





9



I have been on track with my lifelong healthy journey incase you're wondering!

I worked Pizza Hut last night and went to bed shortly after I finished. 

I feel like I am getting sick. 
I woke up this morning and felt slightly better but I am still not at 100%.

Ben made homemade croutons yesterday and they turned out very well. I believe he just drizzled a little margarine and dusted on some garlic powder and a little garlic salt. Then...he baked them in the oven for between 30 and 45 minutes. They cost a lot less to make in comparison.

We don't have anything planned for the day, sooo.. I am going to finish watching this episode of Oddities and then debate on whether or not I should go back to sleep before I have to work this afternoon.

Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment