Monday, February 6, 2012

BLAH.

I have nothing to work on today, doing images and running out of steam.
I will catch the Pizza Hut rollout later on. The Superbowl influx made me $60 yesterday in 4 hours, pretty decent. I wish the batches would come back, the work is so important! 

Working at home can be difficult at times but I am truly lucky to have the opportunity to do so...
With all of my health issues I can't work outside of my home, not to mention I have high anxiety and potentially agoraphobic. I hate leaving the house unless necessary. I used to love to get out and shop but I guess when you feel so poorly and have no money that kind of takes that joy away.
I checked my blood pressure and sugar and both are running pretty high. I am not going to post my measurements as they are pretty embarrassing. I need to get my life back under control.
Blah.
Going to ride my stationary bike for another 10-15 minutes & then try to make some more money.
Edit: 10 minutes on the bike plus 12 minutes earlier = 4.3 miles!
    It's great to be back. I haven't written a blog consistently since the PureRave days and hardly anyone writes on there anymore.

Leave me a comment, let me know your blog link. I will read it!



2 comments: